Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sweet Innocence


I think it's not too bad to marry your 1st boyfriend.
You want experience?
Bleah. Experience a broken heart more likely.

Marrying your 1st boyfriend will get you all the same romance, MINUS the broken heart.
Minus the "trying to get over a guy" stage.
And wouldn't it be cool if your husband was the first for everything?
First kiss, first time to hold hand, first to show you the world of erm love.. etc.
No variation you say?
You don't get to see what it's like to be with another, and you can't compare.
Is the love with the guy you're gonna marry so shallow that you have to compare it with another guy's love to see if it's good? If it's better?

Call me a NUT CASE, but i shall not conform to the world.
Maybe i'm a little immature to speak abt topics like this but heck. i want to know what i thought like when i was 15.

Hey, sure friends, go out and experience the world.
Experience love. Experience everything and get a "life".
Then come back and tell me some day.
I think my soul would be better off than yours.
More whole, more complete.
More to give.

- by a 15-year-old blogger, dated 19 May 06


My Reflection:

Ah.... that's exactly how I felt at that age and I maintained that stand all along. ;)

It's nice to once again remember my innocence as I read the thoughts of another innocent sweet-15-year-old gal. Hmn.. now I feel young again. :) Free from emotional entanglements... just me, God, and pure friends. Isn't that what I should be experiencing when I am up in heaven? All things sweet, pure and beautiful!

Though young in age, there are so much things we can learn from this lass. She is much wiser than many her age as she has God to guide her life. Yes, at times she may feel down like any gals do, yet she quickly rise up again as she seeks God. I like reading her blog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 28 May, 2006 02:36, Blogger Richard said...

I agree with her. I was lucky and it worked out for me.

I think each relationship takes a little from a person and leaves a little less for the next. Popular culture advises against talking about past relationships ... how can you be in a full and open relationship if you must hide part of yourself?

I hope things work out well for her - but ... it is very hard to be different in this world.

As I always say, I believe fidelity is eternal - like God: was, is, and always shall be.

 
At 28 May, 2006 16:19, Blogger buzybee said...

she is a rare gem... blessed is the man who marries her one day. :)

 
At 29 May, 2006 01:24, Blogger Richard said...

Of course, the trick is to ensure that that first boyfriend is a worthy one - not just the first guy who tells her she is special.

I don't think you are any less a gem - or perhaps a "pearl of great value".

 
At 29 May, 2006 12:25, Blogger buzybee said...

i m sure with her standard, she will be very selective and careful in deciding who is the 1st one.

thanks for the compliment.. unfortunately it's a hidden 'pearl'... so only 'archeologist' might be able to discover it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home