Monday, May 08, 2006

Reflective Mood Again

I have been in a very reflective mood again lately and have started to compose poem after laying it off for a while. Now even more so as I mark my loss in my two recent poems:
My pains

I looked for love
For those of you who have given me your comforting words during the demise of my mother, I want to say "Thank You Very Much". I will remember you as much as you remember me. Life is short, love while you can. If you love someone, let him/her know soon... you might not have a chance if you delay.

I am very tired... need to sleep early.

Goodnight. God bless you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 09 May, 2006 00:51, Blogger Richard said...

The opening verse of I looked for love is very sad. Actually, the whole poem is.

I am sorry.

There is so much suffering and unhappiness in this world, and I am sorry it touches you so personally.

*Hug*

 
At 09 May, 2006 18:15, Blogger buzybee said...

Thank you Richard, for being here at my blog always. Thanks for sharing my grief. Though I haven't met you before, you are just like an old friend.

May the Lord bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home