Saturday, April 15, 2006

Being Me

I am surprised by friend Stuart's comment on my post She Is Just Like Me. He really knows me very well, even though we haven't been contacting each other much for a long time. The fact is I didn't change much over the last few years, except maybe getting a bit wiser (I hope). ;)

Stuart's commented:
She looks like u too. :)

You feel very frustrated when you are being stifled and silenced. You need to be heard even if the other person may not agree with you. You get very pissed off if the other person simply say "nevermind" and refuses to reason with you. For that makes you look like a very unreasonable person, which you are not.

When you believe in something, you are very influential and people follow you. You are a natural salesperson, not by bluffing or speaking well, but by your belief and sincerity.

That's what I know about you. Let me know if I am wrong in anyway. =D

Thanks, Stuart, for your comment. Didn't know you know me so well. :) The best part is the things you mentioned are critical to BEING ME.

These things about me are things not many people can appreciate, unless they really love me and see them as values/virtues. Thus, the inability to appreciate and accept me as I am also affects the ability of me forming a close relationship with these people. But I am contented to have the few friends who do... they form my close loop of friends.


Yes, I continue to see the blogger, Eliz, a reflection of me as a teen as she talked about her leadership role in school:
Anyway, i decided that this is the course laid out for me.
I have one year to make the best of the situation.
I rmb repeatitively asking Him to mould me in sec 1 or was it sec 2?
And so, this is part of it.
Whatever it is, i'm gonna come out of this a better person and more equipped to do whatever His plan is for me.
Maybe i'm to learn abt ppl, managing ppl etc.
I, who doesn't know the future, shall simply trust in HIM, who does.
He sees what i can't.
It is wiser to trust in the wise then to try to be wise.

- Eliz, 15 April 06

Hmmn... her thinking is more matured than many who are much older than her. Many I know who are in their 30s still think like a child. Her faith in God is also strong though at times it might waver a little, but she soon gets back on the right track... just like what happened to me. :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 17 April, 2006 01:45, Blogger stuart said...

Hey Bee, thanks for posting my comment here. :)

Bee: "Didn't know you know me so well. :) The best part is the things you mentioned are critical to BEING ME."

Of course I know you well. But I believe there are others who also know you very well within your close loop of friends. Yes, these are the things I like about you. You make very very good 'co-pilot' who can effectively take over the 'plane' in an emergency. You are so patient to reason and explain things instead of just say "nevermind" and give up. I try not to say "nevermind" to you so I won't drive you mad. :P

 
At 17 April, 2006 23:16, Blogger Richard said...

Stuart writes very eloquently about you, I think he realizes what a great blessing you ar ein his life.

 
At 18 April, 2006 10:54, Blogger Mockingbird said...

People change. But not much.

 
At 18 April, 2006 20:40, Blogger buzybee said...

To Stuart: wow! since when i became a 'co-pilot'? Thanks for the 'promotion'. :) Glad that u have never said "nevermind" to me so far.

To Richard: Yes, Stuart uses lots of metaphors.

To Michael: How much have you changed? :)

 
At 20 April, 2006 00:26, Blogger Richard said...

I am sure
you are more
than metaphor

 
At 20 April, 2006 01:37, Blogger stuart said...

Oh I use metaphors only as far as you are concern, Bee. You are my inspiration. :)

 
At 20 April, 2006 12:17, Blogger buzybee said...

To Richard: so what am I? :)

To Stuart: didn't know i am so inspiring... thanks. :)

 
At 20 April, 2006 22:42, Blogger Richard said...

I think you need to read your Bee-ology again.

You are water - soft and gentle, refreshing and life giving.

 
At 21 April, 2006 01:27, Blogger buzybee said...

oic.. hehe... thanks for the reminding, have forgotten. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home