Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy Week

I have been very busy and tired this whole week, rushing to clear some urgent assignments.

On Mon, I started work in the morning and worked till 2 a.m., Tue because I received some new assignments at night.
On Tue, I was awaken by a call at 7.30 a.m. and I started working non stop till 12.30 a.m., Wed, almost non stop.
On Wed, I started work at 8 a.m. and worked till 1 a.m., Thu.
On Thu, I started work at 9 a.m. and worked till 12.30 a.m., Fri.
More new assignments came in today, so I still will be working very long hour on Fri.

I hope to catch up with my sleep and take a break over the weekend. But I guess I will still end up working. I am a real workaholic when it comes to work. You can't believe that when I did my shopping last week, I was thinking about my work assignments. *sigh*

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 28 April, 2006 02:08, Blogger Richard said...

Wow! Are you sure you are not Obsessive-Compulsive?

When did you get a new job? I remember you blogging about quitting, but not about getting a new job.

Take it easy, remember, work causes us to miss the fun things in life. Or, put another way, no one on their deathbed ever said, "I wish I had put in more hours at the office."

 
At 29 April, 2006 02:44, Blogger buzybee said...

i started new work last month.

see my post at Finding the Strength to Go On

i have to work so hard now cos i m still new at my work. hope i can relax more later, after next week.

busing so busy really gives me no time to think too much, except work. :(

 
At 30 April, 2006 13:51, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Hey, you're an educator? A teacher?

Election is on and which you party you choose?

See you.

 
At 30 April, 2006 15:19, Blogger buzybee said...

hello, starlandliu,... welcome to my blog for the 1st time, after seeing u at elvina's blog so often... hmmn... wondering which 'wind' blew u here. :P

seriously i have not been thinking much about the election thingy, politics isnt in my mind for now, very busy with my work.

i see that u r very politically inclined ya... u speak more like a 61 instead of 16 lei. ;)

i m a teacher by nature, by training, by choice... i m not teaching now, yet still teaching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home