Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thanks For Being There

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. Some friends and readers were wondering if I have been ok. So I like to thank those who have contacted me in one way or another to check me out. I really appreciate your concern.

Actually I have been feeling quite tired physically the whole of this week due to lack of sleep. I went back to work on Thur and slowly tuned back to my working routine. Yes, I kept myself very busy so that I won't have time to waste on unproductive thoughts or activities.

I was again headhunted this week for managerial positions, but I need to seriously and prayerfully consider my options. I shall leave them with God.




.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 May, 2006 04:10, Blogger Richard said...

Sometimes silence between friends is good and sometimes it is lonely - I think it all depends on whether we know what is going on with the friend or not.

I hope you never feel like the opening line of Bif Naked's Tango Shoes: "When we're together, I am alone"

Take care.

Lucky you, to be so popular with the headhunters - just be careful ;-)

 
At 14 May, 2006 14:57, Blogger buzybee said...

hmn.... why "lucky"? thought u would say "scary", if based on your understanding of "headhunting". :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home