Sunday, May 21, 2006

My New Love



I have fallen in love....
Yes, you didn't hear it wrongly.
But I haven't told you about it.
In the day I think about it;
In my sleeps I dream about it.

So what has occupied my time these days?
Not a human, yet many humans...
Yes, I have become obsessed
in my work of dealing with humans.
It has become the love of my life.

I never expect myself to love it.
I never like to deal with so many people.
Yet I am now doing it every day,
and enjoying it every moment.
Another surprise in my life.

I don't know why I am into it...
Perhaps God has a plan for me;
Perhaps He is laying a foundation;
Perhaps He wants me to serve others.
Perhaps there's a future ministry.

Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain. (Psalm 127:1)
Let it not be me, but He.

- Bee

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 21 May, 2006 17:44, Blogger njs said...

Love is not of eros all the time...

Guess you discovered a higher level one of "Agape"...

Cool.

 
At 21 May, 2006 23:01, Blogger Richard said...

It sounds like vocation to me.

Working with people can be rewarding - it can also be frustrating.

I am glad that you are finding happiness. I hope all continues to go well with you.

 
At 22 May, 2006 01:14, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi NJS, thanks for visiting my blog & your comment. Yes, I found God's love. U too? :)

Hi Richard, I think all works have their own set of problems. But when we have passion in what we do, then it would motivation us and help us overcome the problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home