Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My V Day



It was Valentine's Day yesterday, but I still have to work till quite late and feeling very drained. I had 3 teachers went on MC on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. So I was practically 'fighting fire' at my work place the last 2 days. Hmmn... never knew I could be so efficient till crisis struck. ;)

No V Day celebration for me yesterday, but I am happy to know that someone does think of me. :) I hope I can rewrite my poem one day.

Hope the rest of you have got a wonderful V Day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 18 February, 2006 13:32, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Oh no....hope you are doing well this weekend. Take a good rest and be happy that you have lots of friends who do love you too. :)

 
At 18 February, 2006 14:51, Blogger buzybee said...

thanks. u too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home