Friday, November 24, 2006

Taking A Break

My Dear Readers and Friends,

Thank you so much, especially Richard (my regular reader), for reading my blog. Thank you for your friendship during my stay here.

I have finally completed my journal in this cyber space. It's time I close the chapter and move on. I have learned many things when I started to blog in 2003 and posted my first poem...

Here I Am - poem


Here I am in this new home at the cyber world
Visitors come and go, but I hope someday they will know
That no matter how big is this world
There is always someone who cares for their souls
Someone who looks beyond their faults and love them just like gold
Here I am to jot down my thoughts like a diary
Hopefully they will come in handy
As a journal for my Research Study
And that my faraway friends can also catch a glimpse of me

-Bee, posted Friday, 17 October 2003


I hope that you will know that "There is always someone who cares for your soul, Someone who looks beyond your faults and love you just like gold."

Goodbye & take care.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home