Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How Much Are You Worth?


Want to know your worth?
Then check it out at JobStreet Salary Report.


My Reflection:


I happen to come across the above report. If our worth is measured by the amount of pay we collect each month, then I am doing fine. However, we are worth more than just $. Many people who are rich financially are actually poor spiritually or emotionally.

Jesus said in Matthew 6:25,26,33:
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Again God said in Isaiah 43:4,5:
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life.

5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.


Our true worth is how God looks at us, not how people look at us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home