Saturday, May 26, 2007

Work And Relax

Thank God for blessing me in my work. Many exciting things have taken place this month. I can see God's hands in the work I do, though sometimes I may feel a little lost due to the heavy responsibility I have been entrusted with. Nevertheless, God has opened ways for me to be connected to people of influence, people who can help me do my work well.

Well, before I go into full swing in my work in July I will take a break first. Strange isn't it? :P

I will be going for my church retreat in Malaysia again during the first week of next month. This time round we will be climbing higher to Cameron Highland. As always, we will also include our shopping trip in KL over the 2 weekends (before and after retreat). After that some of us may proceed for another trip to BKK.

I am looking forward to it. :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home