Thursday, February 22, 2007

How-To Exercises

I went to see the doctor yesterday and was given 3 days MC (Medical Certificate). It's really no fun to be on MC. :( I guess I have to start exercising once I am fully recovered from my flu.

I happened to surf into an interesting site today on How-To Exercises, showing you the exercises for the various parts of your body with animated demonstrations. It's more fun exercising with the animated companion. :D

Arms & Shoulders:
• Bicep Curls
• French Curls
• Front Lateral Raises
• Push-Ups
• Tricep Extenders

Abdominals:
• Abdominals - Oblique Crunch
• Raised-Leg Crunch
• Stomach Crunch
• Toe-Touch Crunch

Back Muscles:
• Back Roll-up
• Back Strengthener
• Back Stretch
• Upper Back Firmer
• Upright Rows

Chest:
• Bustline Toner
• Chest Firmer
• Chest Flies with Weights
• Pec Press with Weights

Gluts & Buttocks:
• Butt Lift
• Leg Lift
• Plies
• Reverse Lunge
• Squats

Legs & Thighs:
• Inner Thigh Lift
• Inner Thigh Press
• Outer Thigh Leg Lift
• Outer Thigh Press
• Saddlebag Slimmer

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 23 February, 2007 22:59, Blogger Richard said...

Hmmm ... I don't know, I would rather like a medical certificate for 3 days leave.

Of course, the being sick part is no fun.

 
At 23 February, 2007 23:32, Blogger buzybee said...

u can't have your cake and eat it la. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home