Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Worst CNY

This year is my worst CNY as I have been down with full blown flu since the eve. I have been experiencing all the symptoms of flu:

fever (between 37.1 and 38.8 deg C)
muscle aches and pains (whole body)
weakness and tiredness
headache
dry and wet cough (on different days)
sore throat (can't even swallow my on saliva)
stuffy or runny nose
nausea, and diarrhea (went to the toilet a few times at night)
feeling very cold

The clinics are all closed during this festive period. I can only go and see the doctor tomorrow. I have never experienced such terrible flu before... this is my first time. I guess my body is breaking down. :(

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 20 February, 2007 21:33, Blogger BeTheMan said...

You aRE VERY, VERY ,VERY WEAK...

 
At 20 February, 2007 21:35, Blogger BeTheMan said...

Take care... Drink plenty of warm water. You exercise, work, rest and eat well, but still what's wrong with your body?

 
At 21 February, 2007 01:07, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks, David.

Ya, very weak and sicky. Will see doctor tomorrow to know. Maybe attacked by birdflu la...

 
At 21 February, 2007 01:58, Blogger Richard said...

It seems that since around Christmas you have been experiencing a protracted illness. I will echo David's comment, rest, rest, and more rest. I know that our societies take a dim view of people who are not "productive", but your health is important.

Believe it or not, stress can cause similar symptoms. The previous job I was at, I persistently had a low grade fever and aches and pains and cold sweats that all went away when I quit.

I continue to pray for your health and well being.

 
At 21 February, 2007 01:59, Blogger Richard said...

How can you be resting when you are posting comment son your blog at 1 in the morning?

 
At 22 February, 2007 23:43, Blogger buzybee said...

My problem is whenever I take a long break, I fall ill. But when I am working very hard my immune system is pretty strong.

Oh yes, I slept too much in the day, so I became an 'owl' at night :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home