Saturday, January 13, 2007

God Answered My Prayers

Praise God that the Christian colleague I mentioned in my post earlier is more ready to take up the challenges of work now. Instead of his original plan to take 2.5 weeks unpaid leave to get over his work stress (i.e. starting this coming Monday), he canceled them and will be back for work on Monday. God has answered my prayers for him. He is learning to trust God more.

I noticed that all my prayers for others always come to pass very quickly. It shows that God will always hear my prayers if I pray with an unselfish heart for others. Another example is my daily prayers for my best friend. They bear fruits... he is now more committed to God and is able to move on in his spiritual journey on his own without me. Next, I pray that God will give him a good help-mate in His time.

Time like these strengthens my trust in God and makes me more outward looking. Not that I don't trust God, but it makes me feel important to God... that He loves and cares for me very much to even answer my prayers. Yes, life can be exciting as I learn to pray and wait in expectancy for God to act, even on my smallest requests.

My God is not too busy... He is always there for those who trust in Him. :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 16 January, 2007 07:32, Blogger Richard said...

I think it might have been more convincing had he gotten 2-1/2 weeks off WITH pay ;-)

 
At 16 January, 2007 19:48, Blogger buzybee said...

Oh 'cos he is still under probation, so no annual leave yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home