Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Wishes

I have stopped blogging for a month by now, other than at my devotional blog. I know some of you, my friends, still keep coming back to check whether I do update my blog. Very sorry to disappoint all of you at your each visit. I guess I should blog here again to share a little of my thoughts and experiences, though it may not be very frequent due to my very busy work schedule.

Below are my wishes for all my faithful friends:


May you a wonderful Christmas this year.
May you thread 2007 without fear.
May your life filled with joy rather than tears.
May you feel the good Lord dear.

- Bee

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 25 December, 2006 10:19, Blogger Richard said...

I am one of those who keeps coming back to see if you are sharing a little bit of yourself with the rest of the world.

The blog-o-sphere is emptier and lonlier without you.

"I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship."
-- Pietro Aretino

"Friends are the siblings, God never gave us." - unknown

 
At 25 December, 2006 22:19, Blogger buzybee said...

Hey Richard, thanks for visiting.

I will share my thoughts whenever I have the time. I am on leave tomorrow (but sick unfortunately) and will share something here. Stay tuned. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home