Friday, December 29, 2006

Plant Your Dream

Something to ponder about before the end of 2006....




YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE WITHOUT A GOAL

A life without purpose is like a ship without a rudder.
The purpose of a goal is to focus your attention.
Your mind will reach toward achievement only when it has a goal.
There is no achievement without goals.

Establish a goal worth working for.
Your goal will keep you going in tough times.
Always have something ahead of you.

Continuously visualize your next step.
Keep moving after you achieve your goal and set another.
Momentum is maintained by always having something to look forward to.
Constantly give yourself something to work for.

Do what you can do well,
and do well whatever you can do.
You can plant your dream with a goal.

- Author unknown

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 31 December, 2006 12:47, Blogger Richard said...

Clearly defined purpose is essential. It is one of the things most lacking in my life. I often drift through life letting the winds and waters carry me where they may.

I have lots of dreams, but no plans to effectuate those dreams.

The only purpose I have ever had is "to be a holy and faithful servant worthy of Your Kingdom" (part of my daily prayers since time immemorial). I have always trusted God to guide and provide for me. Of course, I now think I should maybe take a little more initiative and direction in my life - although ... I cannot complain that it has been bad.

 
At 01 January, 2007 22:38, Blogger buzybee said...

"to be a holy and faithful servant worthy of Your Kingdom" requires lots of actions. So just do it.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home