Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can Relax Now

I have finally decided to tender my resignation today, after being so stressed by those tons of paper works (basically endless data entries) which aren't what I would like to do in my career. My company don't need to hire a postgraduate to do that isn't it?

I am glad that everything went on smoothly and I have got a good deal... don't have to work and get paid for extra one week. :) Now I can relax for the next few days before I take on another new task soon, I hope.

Gonna catch up with my sleep and blogging ya. :P

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 February, 2006 01:03, Blogger Richard said...

So now you are going to blog like blazes, right?

 
At 22 February, 2006 10:24, Blogger buzybee said...

haha... no la... maybe slightly more. :P

 
At 03 March, 2006 05:33, Blogger stuart said...

Wish you all the best in your career. How about working in Australia? :P

 
At 05 March, 2006 03:00, Blogger buzybee said...

nah... too cold for me. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home