Friday, February 24, 2006

Can You 'Tahan' Me?

I have been very busy the last two months and have no time to think about myself or reflect on what others say. I seem to lose touch with my own emotions... no time to feel too much. Maybe that's good?

Well, now that I can spare some time I just want to do some reflections...

1. Who Am I?

See my Me Me post.


2. Why do some people like/love me?

Someone who knows me for 2 years said recently:
wat is it i love abt u?
- ur personality
- ur sharp features
- ur smile
actually peronality is quite broad... covers quite a few things
- ur firmness
- ur gentleness
- u r smart, can commnicate on the same wave length
- ur imagination
- u r a decent gal, a good gal
- i also like it dat u like children
- i also like it dat u are attracted to the simple things in life
- i also like it dat u see things beyond the surface
- and ur love for god too...
i think if there's one person who can make me love and understand god better it's gotta be u

3. What do people close to me dislike about me yet still can tahan (tolerate or live with it)?
- bossy (assertive? dominating?)
- stubborn (firm? persistent?)
- serious (slow in understanding jokes?)
- 'home improvement' tendency (over-helpful?)
- late for appointments (less than half an hour... hehe, never late for work though)
(Hmmn... really can tahan? =P)


Does anyone have more to add? :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 24 February, 2006 07:15, Blogger Richard said...

On the negative side, I am often considered arrogant. I think it is a question of confidence combined with firmness.

 
At 25 February, 2006 02:50, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I think you are a girl who knows what you want. It really doesn't matter who likes you or dislikes you, cos ultimately, their approval is not wat you are seeking. As long as God loves you, that's all you need. But be sure to love yourself first. :)

 
At 26 February, 2006 01:20, Blogger buzybee said...

Richard said: "I am often considered arrogant. I think it is a question of confidence combined with firmness."

It's a matter of perception, isn't it? If a person likes you, he/she will say you are confident and firm. If a person dislike you, he/she will say you are arrogant. :P


Elvina said: "I think you are a girl who knows what you want."

Only when I seek God... if not, I get confused and don't know what I want. :(


Elvina said: " It really doesn't matter who likes you or dislikes you, cos ultimately, their approval is not wat you are seeking."

It does matter if I also like that person. :)


Elvina said: "As long as God loves you, that's all you need. But be sure to love yourself first. :)"

But I am not an island lei... God wants me to love Him and love others as myself. So I need God's love (most important) and also the fellowship of at least one (if not more) close friend.

 
At 03 March, 2006 05:28, Blogger stuart said...

You are more than what your 2-years friend described. Obviously he didn't know you well enough. ;)

You are getting more attractive by the years... personality and physically.

Take care of your heart, Bee.

 
At 03 March, 2006 12:24, Blogger buzybee said...

Stuart, thank you for always thinking highly of me. Erm... attractiveness doesn't get me anywhere la. :(

Ya, must really take care of my heart... very vulnerable and fragile... please handle with care. =P

 
At 04 March, 2006 00:15, Blogger stuart said...

Bee: "Ya, must really take care of my heart... very vulnerable and fragile... please handle with care. =P"

May I have that privilege? ;)

 
At 05 March, 2006 02:59, Blogger buzybee said...

thanks... now God is taking care of it. :) but don't mind to have u helping out. ;)

 
At 06 March, 2006 14:40, Blogger stuart said...

My pleasure, Bee. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home